GLAE – Groupement Luxembourgeois de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace
The Luxembourgish Aerospace Association – GLAE was founded as a non-profit making organization in February 2005. The setting up of GLAE follows on from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg’s adhesion to the European Space Agency (ESA) and offers Luxembourg companies the opportunity to create synergies at the national and European level for both private and public sector.
– represents the interests of the Luxembourg aerospace industry on a national and international level
– promotes Luxembourg industrial interests in the space sector and in the related international organisations
– acts as cooperation platform for national industry and research
– is the privileged partner and actively supports the Luxembourg government and authorities in the elaboration and implementation of Space sector policies and strategies
– supports and advises the Luxembourg government in relation to the work of the joint working group Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg/ESA
GLAE gathers the following Luxembourg companies: LuxGovSat S.A., GRADEL S.A., GT Satellite Systems S.A., HITEC Luxembourg S.A., LUXSPACE Sàrl, POST Luxembourg, SES S.A., TELINDUS S.A. as well as the agency LUXINNOVATION GIE.